Position(s) currently available
Bert Murdock Music is seeking a full time woodwind and brass technician. A family owned full line music store with a focus on school band and orchestra. We have been serving Utah since 1975.
The position entails servicing a large fleet of rental instruments as well as customer and school-owned instruments. Successful candidate must be self-motivation and have good communication skills. We offer a friendly work environment with a team that is passionate about providing outstanding customer service. Hourly wage, paid holiday. & vacation are included. Interview and bench test are required.
School Service Rep
Applicants should be outgoing in nature, able to complete simple to moderate tasks, be detail oriented, computer literate and dependable!
- Full Time or Part Time Hrs/Wk, Minimum of 20 Hours a Week
- Minimum 6 Years Playing Experience Wind or String Instrument
- Basic Knowledge of How School Music Programs Work
- High School Diploma
- Must be 18 years or older with a clean driving record
- Willingness to learn and follow directions
- Good phone and communication skills
- Pay depends on experience
If you or someone you know might be interested in a position with local company with more than four decades in the music industry, follow the links below to complete an employment application and submit it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, visit our Orem Store located at 981 North 1200 West, Orem, UT 84057 or call 801-225-7922!
Thanks and we look forward to working with you!
-Bert Murdock Music