Silver-plated and versatile professional trumpet.
This is the XO 1602S-LTR, a recently introduced brand and model that has been warmly received in the professional brass community. It is known for its warm and buttery center and its brilliance and presence in the upper register or at louder dynamics. Its .460” bore and yellow brass body with 5.0" hand-hammered one-piece bell work together to create a beguiling mix of rich tonal textures. Hand-fitted, dual-lapped monel valves provide exceptionally fast action and quiet operation, and a two-piece valve casing and yellow brass balusters ensure precise alignment for smooth valve performance. Lightning fast action with broad emotional and tonal scope. Equipped with a reverse rose brass leadpipe.
- .460 in. Medium-Large Bore
- Hand Crafted 5.0 in. Bell
- Monel Pistons
- Lightweight Two-Piece Valve Casing
- Rounded Tuning Slide
- Pearl Inlaid and Metal Finger Buttons
- Regular and Light-Action Spring Sets
- Standard and Weighted Bottom Valve Caps
- 3rd Valve Slide Throw Ring and Horizontal Stop
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.