Andreas Eastman Model 105 basses are a great balance of superior tone and stability. With a fully carved top and back and laminated ribs, Model 105 basses have a rich and powerful sound with enhanced stability. Each bass is finished with a hand-applied, shaded, antique-style varnish. These basses are great for touring musicians and school environments.
- Finish: Shaded Spirit Varnish
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Top: Spruce
- Ribs: Laminated Maple
- Back: Maple
- Purfling: Genuine Hand-inlaid
- Bridge: Despiau
- Tuning Machine: Rubner Brass Tuning Machines Tyrolean
- Tailpiece: Ebony
- Available Patterns: Gamba, Violin Corner
- Available Sizes: 7/8 - 1/4
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.