The Korg TM series allows you to use the tuner and metronome simultaneously. Since this single unit is all you need for both pitch and rhythm training, it has become a favorite lesson tool for brass bands as well as many other types of musicians. The TM-60 is the latest model, featuring a two-level backlight that enhances the visibility of the LCD display. It uses a newly designed needle-style LCD for excellent response, and even greater tuning accuracy. In a first for this series, the entry-level model provides the Sound Back function that allows the speaker to generate the reference tone that's closest to the input sound, giving you a great way to develop and refine your sense of accurate pitch. Available in black, the TM-60 is the perfect daily practice partner that will support your development as a performer.
- The Tuner and metronome can be used simultaneously or independently; you can practice your pitch and rhythm at the same time
- Newly designed highly responsive LCD needle-type meter
- Wide detection range from C1 to C8
- The Sound Out function produces a reference tone in a three-octave range from the built-in speaker
- The Sound Back function generates the reference tone that’s closest to the input sound, while the meter indicates the pitch discrepancy between the reference and the input sound - a great function for ear training!
- Calibration supports a range of concert pitches
- Marks indicate pure major and minor third intervals
- A wide tempo range of 30-252 beats/minute
- 15 rhythm variations let you practice with a broad range of musical styles
- Easy tempo settings with two types of tempo step patterns plus a tap tempo function
- Large LCD with backlight brightness that’s adjustable over two levels for enhanced visibility
- Newly designed stand and battery cover for enhanced usability
- Memory Backup and Auto Power Off
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.